Food Review

Pontianak, 24 November 2017

                             Food Review

                             "Oishii Cafe"



Hai all
      in accordance with the the task given miss dini is to review the food, then I am here to promote food called spicy chicken. spicy chicken is a that food in a cafe called Oishii Ramen and Takoyaki precisely. this cafe is located on the road sepakat 2 A Yani no. 22 pontianak. in cafe is a lot food available one of them sipcy chicken. spcy chicken it self consists of rice and chicken covered with cream of food and cheese. in addition to a delicous taste, spicy chicken is also a very attractive from presentation.bif asked about the price of expensive Rp 22.000,00 but depending on the menu that we choose, there is a menu that cost 15.000-20.000.


      The reason I choose this food is I want to  try it, I am also curious about the foods that exist in place because the place is beautiful and interesting. but the reality does not match what I want, I think the food is uncomfortable bacaus3 the chicken is covered with cream food and cheese and I do not like.
Thanks and good luck

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Review '' Kerupuk Basah ''

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition

One Paragraph Closer with Fery