Gallery of Life ( Tugas Bahasa Inggris ) - Introduction

NAME : HANSEN

CLASS : AKUNTANSI C

NIM : B103-117-1137


😎 Gallery of Life😎

Hello, my name is Hansen. I'm Indonesian. I live in Pontianak, West Kalimantan. Now, i am 18 years old. I live in Pontianak since i was born. Now, i studied at Universitas Tanjungpura in Pontianak. I am a graduated from SMA Katolik Santu Petrus Pontianak. I am happy in college because i can meet the people from many regions. Like a Sintang, Ketapang, Sambas, Rasau, Mempawah and many more. I can learn new knowledge from them too. Sharing knowledge and study together is a good thing for me. I choose to continue the study in university because i think, era of modern is very hard to get the job. The minimum requirement to get a job generally must S1 ( Bachelor ), but not of all must bachelor can get a job. It's depends on soft skill. So i focus to improve my knowledge for my future. I take a accounting majors because i want get Bachelor Economic degree. I want get a job in BANK because i think work in BANK it's something special and don't easy to get that. I want clear the study in 3,5 year because all people don't like spend too much time in college. I think after me finished the study, i want applying for a job in BANK. I want too make a business with my friend for additional fee and make a new business to improve the economy life. That's my story i hope the reader enjoy that, thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Review '' Kerupuk Basah ''

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition

One Paragraph Closer with Fery