Introduce myself

I want to introduce my self. my name is Yulius Filus Fisher I was born in Ba.ujung 22th July 1999. I am the first child from two cousins. I live in Pontianak, west borneo at perdana street. I am a college student at Tanjungpura University.

In Pontianak I do not live with my parents, I live with my friend because I am a nomad. my younger sister name's Virginia Aprilia Kartika, She is a student she grade three junior high school now.

Now, I want to tell about a story all my hobby, I am very like football, I thing football is my life and I am a big fans of football my favorite club is barcelona and my favorite player is Leo Messi.

I wan to tell you why I can decided to go to Tanjungpura University, I think tanjungpura university is a suitable place for me and also tanjungpura university is the best university in west borneo, and also because the place is not too far away and do not spend a lot of money.

I plan after graduated from college S1 I want to continue to S2.
so untill here introduce myself. I hope it very interesting. I am sorry if any fault in my written.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Review '' Kerupuk Basah ''

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition

One Paragraph Closer with Fery