Introduction






INTRODUCTION
“ ABOUT ME”




Hi guys !
Here I’m going to introduce myself. My name is Galuh Risti Nanda Sari and you can call me Nanda. I was born on Februari 22th 1995 and grown up in Sanggau Kapuas. Currently, I’m studying at the Faculty of Economics and Business of Tanjungpura University, Pontianak. In Pontianak, I live at Johar street number 9. I have one sister and one brother. I really like reading books and watching movies especially Korean drama. 

At first, it took a long time to decide which direction I would take in college going. Then I asked my family and they suggested to choose the accounting majors. Follow my family's advice. Finally, I also chose accounting majors in Tanjungpura University.
 
I am personally interested in becoming an entrepreneur. By studying accounting I can manage my company's finances later and also as an accounting student I can easily manage my personal finances.

My plan after graduating from the Faculty of Economics and Business of Tanjungpura University, I will find a job that suits my skills or make a new job. I will make my parents' efforts not in vain for having sent me to college.







I will make them proud of me !!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Review '' Kerupuk Basah ''

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition

One Paragraph Closer with Fery