Dialogue

Setting : On campus and at D'bamboo
Situation : Mira and Ema are good friends, who are talking about college assignments and the future
M : Mira Noviati ( B1031171105 )
E : Ema Oktaviani ( B1031171106 )
( after firisled the lesson, mira and ema still in class to discuss about their task )
M : Hi ema did you finish the task ?
E : I think we didn't have any task ?
M :  Accounting task
E : Oh that, I have not finished it, want to finish together ?
M: Come on, how about we finish at cafe D'bamboo
E : Let's go Mira !
M : oky !
( Mira and ema are on their way to D'bamboo cafe, finally they come and directly order food.while doing their work )
M : Ema want to order what food?
E : Up to you Mira
M : What if we order siomay ayam jamur and hmmm green tea snow ?
E : Ok, but i want capucino for drink
( And the food came )
M : what it was like food ?
E : Mmmm delicious, i really love it
M : Of course
( They enjoy the delicious food )
E : After you get your bachelor degree, what do you want to do?
M : After I get my bachelor degree, I will continue my college to a higher level, while you?
E : Am also going to college to a higher level, I want to study abroad because I want to feel a new atmosphere and want a holiday
M : Waw amazing
E : I never travel or vacation, how about you ever travel?
M : I have traveled to the hills with my best friend named tiwi
E : Well I want to be like that, so I want to continue my lectures abroad
M : One day we travel together how ?
E : Okay can be arranged

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Food Review '' Kerupuk Basah ''

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition

One Paragraph Closer with Fery