Hallo guys.. welcome to my first blog, oh my God haha :) ... First of all I would like thank to Allah for the grace and guidance that he has given to us. The purpose of this blog writing is to introduce who I am, because many of you all who do not know who I am haha :) ... Okay let me introduce myself. My name is Azri Huzarian, but you can call me Azri. I was born in Senaning, April 19st 1999👶. It was a long time and it mean I am eighteen years old right now. For a little knowladge, Senaning is an area located in the district of Sintang, West Kalimantan province Indonesia. I am live at Dara Juanti street, Sintang regency. And Senaning is place of my birth only wkwk... But I moved from Sintang to Pontianak city, because now I’m continuing my studies in University of Tanjungpura Pontianak. When the first time live in pontianak, I feel very crowded and very hot but it has been a normal condition for me right now. In pontianak city, I live at Karya Kita 1 street, is no...
Comments
Post a Comment