My favorite food

 FOOD REVIEW
Assalamualaikum wr.wb
Nama: Syahrullah
Nim: B1031171123
kelas: Akuntansi C

welcome back to my blog I hope you do not get tired of reading my blog this time I will tell you a bit about my favorite food okay go straight to the core of my favorite food is banana chocolate, banana chocolate is definitely no stranger to us all must know banana what is chocolate? banana chocolate there where the reason I choose chocolate banana other than tasty affordable prices and do not drain the wallet, banana chocolate prices various kinds there are 10,000 one menu of its core from 10,000 ranges 20,000 maybe this is just guys that only i can tell you about the chocolate banana ... bye see you.
Hasil gambar untuk pisang coklat mr piss

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition