Early month meal



Hey guys!😝
Welcome back to my second post, after yesterday i was introduce myself to you guys and now i want to review "The Food" Who doesn't love food? I know everyone loves food. Look at me, so healthy right? Hahaha.
I have friend, her name is Aliyah Savira, she recommend me to visit japanese restaurant with affordable price named "Shinjuku Street Food" Such a cozy place and far away from crowded, although it was side of the road but it far fom air pollution, etc. The place is suitable for hang out with friends.


I will review one of their menu which is "Gyudon Mozzarella" from the name, we can imagine how the cheese melted. Surely make you guys feel hungry, it made by cooked meat with ketchup like indonesian food one, that's why it add with some rice too but only the mozzarella which became more special. 

This place gonna be so perfect for you guys who loved japanese food street, you can go visit their restauran at Jl. Nusa Indah 3 No.75 and sorry i don't have any picture of their place but you can visit their instagram @Shinjukustreetfood. Btw i forgot the price, i think its Rp 30.000, a little bit too pricey for college student. But don't worry, still many low price in there. The price start from Rp2,500-Rp38.000.

Im confused what i have to talk about again, just thats it. See you on my next blog!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition