GOOD FOOD IS GOOD MOOD



Hello Hello Hi everyone!!!

"GOOD FOOD IS GOOD MOOD". Now I want to tell you about one of my favorite food. Do you want to know? or No? just say yes OK? hahaha
One of my favorite food is Orinetal Chicken Spaghetti. You can get it at Pizza Hut. It cost about Rp.30.000-Rp.40.000, I don't really remember the cost *I'm Sorry😢. the cost quite expensive, so I can't eat this everytime I want.
Why I choose Oriental Chicken Spaghetti for my review because I really love this food. Oriental Chicken Spaghetti is my mood booster, it's make my heart happy. The Spaghetti cooked really well, the chicken really beautiful, the pickles are the best combination, the seasoning is very yummy. It's one of the best seller at Pizza Hut, I recommend this food for you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition