Legendary Food From Kal-Bar

Hallo everybody back again on my blog, on my blog today i will review about the food. And the food I will review this time is typical food of West Kalimantan is BINGKE. Who does not know kulineran typical of Pontianak this one.and one of the bingke I like is a BINGKE Al-Fajar. Bingke Al-Fajar which was established since 1999 has become a part that can not be separated from the typical culinary Pontianak.Bingke Al-Fajar City is also part of a typical souvenir of the city of Pontianak to local tourists and even abroad. Located on Jalan Adisucipto No.155B. The reason I review bingke because I really like this one food, it tastes good and has a distinctive texture that makes me like this food. bingke al-dawn itself has a variety of flavors more or less there are 16 variants of bingke flavor The flavor variant consists of bingke istimewa, bingke susu, bingke berendam,bingke keju, bingke kentang, etc. the price of bingke itself various kinds ranging from 14.000-20.000 rupiah price itself classified as a standard for a very delicious taste and broke in the mouth.
here's a brief blog about my food review hopefully with this food review you can be interested to buy the food or you are interested to make the food by by for family outside Pontianak. thank you😀

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition