Me and The Bubblegum Marshmallow

Assalamu’alaikum.

Hello Guys... this is my second post.✌
I wanna tell you About opinion but Fact, I ever read the article in the each other website about women, she said “almost 25% of woman like a fantasy about food, they admit that women think the delicious snack every 30 minutes” Ladies, are you agree? I agree with that.😎
I like thinking about food everytime not every 30 minutes again (Overdosis)😡


and just last night I went around looking for a new flavor and shape variant of food, until finally I found a food like fan. yaaaps, this food called Crepe offerings from CREPE SIGNATURE.ID, This Crepes has a typical Jumbo sized and thick, very much selection of flavors. and I'm here trying to taste "Bubblegum Marshmallow" where the Crepe is blue there is a spread of cheese melted and sprinkling marshmallows as well. Uuhhhhh so delicious guys.πŸ˜‹ at first I did not have the heart to eat it because its shape and Marshmallow it’s funny.😷


how after seeing the picture guys? (please do not drool) πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

different from other crepe. Crepe Bubblegum marsmallow is tasty, sweet not too. (self-conscious because the person is already sweet)πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜Ž Oh yeah, the behind of the crepe is so smooth guys.πŸ˜‹


The price is relatively cheap, for the Bubblegum Marshmallow is 21K, price according to the taste guys. and this store is located on Ayani Mega Mall 2nd floor (near Fun Station).πŸ’ƒ
😎For culinary lovers you should try this Crepe.πŸ™‹

That this all about Food Review today, see you in the others my post.πŸ˜‡


Wassalamu’alaikum…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition