My ghost friends from the stars

Name : Azri Huzarian
NIM   : B1031171112
Class  : Akuntansi / C

Best friends. What's on your mind when you hear this word? 
Best friends is a very significant figure in our lives. In everyday life, of course each person has a friends each. Friends also serve as a complement to our lives in addition to family.
Friends or best friends are always there when we need help and help. Having a good and faithful friend is one of the grace to us.
well, I have some friends I consider very important and meaningful in the part of my life. There are at least 11 people is called "The ghost friends from the stars"πŸ˜‚πŸ˜œ


How do I know them?
I've known them since I was in high school, more precisely since our 11th grade high school.😎

How we can be the best friends?
We can be  the best friends because when we are in high school we are always together, when in class we sit close together and when there is a group task, we always gather together into a group. Not only that we also often get together, sometimes fishing, drinking coffee, bathing in the lake, and making food together.πŸ˜΅πŸ’£

What things I like about them ? 
 ↔ Many things I like about them. They are good listeners, they are good advocates, they are like a special secret guard troop, they are like angels who descend from heaven sent by God as a cheerleader and helper on the hard times, they are not hypocritical friends and very open.πŸ™ˆ

What things I don't like about them ?
Honestly the most things I don't like from them is they like to come late when hanging out. They are good at playing love, and only me who is still alone without a partner πŸ’˜πŸ˜‚πŸ˜ͺ.

My expectations for them.
Even though we have rarely met and you have wandered out of town, I hope you guys can achieve your goals, I hope you guys remain as you as I know and we can be  the best friends forever.πŸ‘ŒπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‚

These are some of our glorious times.πŸ˜…πŸ˜‹πŸ˜


How about you guys? I'm sure you also have a wonderful story with your best friends.πŸ˜‚πŸ’¨
    Maybe this is all I can tell about my best friends. Have a nice day ahead !!!

      
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition