One Paragraph Closer with Fery


    Hello everyone, welcome to my blog. Allright, wait, it’s not my blog actually it is my class blog and i got an assignment to write something about an introduction in this blog. Okay then, let’s get start.

    Let me introduce myself, my name is Fery Rahmadi i used to called by my first name of course, it’s fery, because my momma and friend and my dad and other people and human used to call me like that. So if you call me with something else then you are not a human XD. Enough with joking let’s laugh a lot. I was born in December, 29th 1998 at the old planet named earth in small town named Ketapang, and a small house called home :v. I’m a type of person who doesn't like very much to socialize with others, Because it really bothers me, I prefer to be alone rather than hanging out with others, because being alone sometimes give me an inner peace hahaha that so deep XD. But it doesn’t mean i’m hating people, it just like i getting bored when i’m hanging out with them and i’m too afraid to start a conversation. Sometime, there’s come a time when i like to hanging out with others and i could be a socialize person than i used to be and sometimes i talk too much and it do bothers them, that was the moment when i got my moodbooster haha i’m the man broo. My hobby is watching movie and writing, maybe some of you are wondering why i like to watch a movie :v or maybe not. Okay i’ll tell you. The reason why i like to watch a movie is simple, because it is more amazing than reality, sometimes i get fall in love with movie and it makes me forget about reality but, when the movie’s ends i’m feeling like there is something missing in my world hmmm sad :’) it’s like “now what?” and i don’t know what to do. I like so much kind of  movie, especially anime, it because i am so in love with japanese culture so maybe you can call me a weeaboo XD. I also love writing, i love to write because when i write i can wipe away all of my stress, and i can do things that i can not do in the real world, yeah i can write what i want, and i could make my own story, and that is why i like writing.

    Right now, i’m continuing my study at Tanjungpura University. The reason why i continue my study to the university is i want to change, i wanna be  a person who could socialize with others, i want to be an open minded person and i want to seek more experience that i could use to improve myself.
Just because my path is different it doesn't mean i'm lost -FR

And my plan after i continue my study in the university is maybe i will start to write a book, and hopefully this book will be the best seller book and as i write the book maybe i will look for another job like staff accounting or maybe something else. And i would like to make a visual novel game someday.

 Okay guys, it is the time for me to end this introduction, thank you for your attenttion. And see ya’ next time.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition