Story of Aulia life

Hello everyone welcome to my blog.

Nama : Aulia Wardhani Muslimah
NIM  : B1031171116
Prodi : Akuntansi/C  

My name is Aulia wardhani muslimah, just call me aulia. I am the youngest of 2 sisters, I have a nice sister and always make me laugh, even though we often quarrel, but if she is in a distant place I will always look for and miss her. I was born in Pontianak on 14 September 1999, meaning my age is now 18 years old. I first went to elementary school when it was still 5 years, then I went to junior high school in SMPN 1 SUI RAYA. Then proceed to high school level at SMAN 1 SUI RAYA. At school I have a bit of an obstacle to social problems because I used to tend to be quiet and closed, I only have a few friends and I feel uncomfortable if many people around me, so I do not understand and know less about the outside world. Not only that, I do not want to talk though to my own cousin, even if there is a wedding, I always follow my mother and I do not want to hang out with other friends. I find it difficult and both my parents are so. But as I get older and higher education I try to encourage myself to try to be open to new things and the outside world. I started opening up to hang out with everyone and try to keep up with their activities, even though I still did not quite fit in with them. As I get older, my mindset and behavior change, I am now a more cheerful person, not ashamed to socialize.

The year 2017 is the year of senior high school graduation, that year also I feel a lot of trouble and confusion. I follow SNMPTN, I graduated in the first stage, but I did not enroll in the second stage. After that I follow SBMPTN, and after passing the test and waiting for the announcement, it turns out I failed 😡 I am very disappointed and intend not to take the test again. But my mother keeps encouraging me and I finally take the self-selection test. Alhamdulillah I am very grateful to Allah, I finally graduated and entered high school. 

Actually while waiting for SBMPTN selection, I've been called from IAIN, because I was selected and passed the selection through the invitation. Because I want to go to Tanjungpura University, I also continue to SBMPTN selection.
 

The reason I go to college, while I can and I can. Maybe when I finish college I do not get a job right away, but I still trust Allah. I am sure that anyone who tries to find his way, even if his path does not exist, may be delayed or replaced by another.


okay until here's our introduction, see you in the next time.👋😍😍😍😍😍😍

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition