English Dialogue


ENGLISH DIALOGUE 

CAFE MEETING POINT

Today,  they are talking in a cafe.  So many things are talked about experience each, and have mutually joking, and then have to planing for their future. They had at afternoon meeting.

H :        By the way, what do you all have to plan after  graduation? And what do you want to be?
F :        My purpose,  I have to planing wants continue my study in Ausie and after finished my study I want to be entrepreuner in overseas that’s my plan.
H :        How with you? Yusri & Dedi?
Y :        If I get graduation of my study I want to be Entrepreuneur.
D :        Meanwhile I want to be The Manager of a famous company in indonesia.
F :         What do you haven”t a plan for next study?
Y :        We have not plans to next study, but if have to chance we will the continue study.
D :        Besides the talking about to plan next study, we all forget  what food to menu do you  order?
H :        I want a Nasi Goreng Special.
F :        I just want fried fries. Hansen why you choose Nasi Goreng ?
H :        Cause my familly often to make Nasi Goreng at home. And so yummy Ilike it.
D :        We too  order the same menu like get to hansen.
Y :        Old time do you all have bestfriend at the moment senior high school?
F :         Old time  I have a bestfriend he name’s Jopet. He’s person so easy for to cooperation and he a smart and not stingy.
Y :        I have more than one bestfriends. We all always compact, and mutually help each other. How with you are?
D :        I have a bestfriend but now different college places it.
H :        I have a bestfriend,, he is Steven we knows each other during the senior high school.but now he study in Widya Dharma.
F :        Talking about to holiday , what do you  have experiences?
Y :        I ever to visited kura-kura beach in sinkawang. There are make me happy and so many beauty place. And the experience make me felt never to forget it.
F :        My experience holiday to old, I ever to visited bung karno tomb in east java and museum and last to visited his first home. The place there  make me felt so cool, clean and beauty place. It’s bacame the most memorable experience of my life.
H :        I ever go to in tayan and singkawang . I going to singkawang cause in want meet my family there.
D :        I ever go to jakarta, use airplane, and later I also use taxy at the moment landing for to Ancol. And last I ever to visiteds monas and Ragunan. That’s experience so make me happy.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition