Dialogue Rifa & friends

Adelia Anggi Pratiwi (B1031171110) as Ad

Rifa Hana Safia (B1031171111) as R

Aulia Wardhani Muslimah (B1031171116) as A

Niken Purwanty (B1031171117) as N



Setting: At Starbucks Cafe



Situation: Rifa, Niken, Aulia, and Adel are best friend who are hanging out for watching a movie and also discussing about their future life at the cafe in the Mall.



After ordering some cake and drink, Rifa sit alone in the corner of the cafe.



R : Hi, Aulia. You came alone? Where’s other?

A : Hi too, Rifa. On their way I thought. We are not going together cause they’re told me they would come late. Have you waiting a lot? Sorry.

R : It’s okay, I just arrived. By the way, what kind of food you’ve posted on your ‘food review’ blog?

A : I posted about rice pack at my blog last week. How about you?

R : Me? I’m always on my korean zone. So I was posting about korean food named Kimbab. So... delicious. You must try it!

Ad : Hey please buy it for me too!

A : Hey! Finally you come.

R : Order some drink before you sit.

N : Adel, you do.

Ad : Okay, I will do it.

N : Sorry for came so late. What did you talking about before? I heard you say Kimbab, Rifa.

R : Really? I’ll appreciate your keen hearing.

A : We talked about our task last week, reviewing a food.

N : Oh, I see.. Think about our graduation later, what would you do after graduated from this University?

Ad : Maybe I wanna apply for a job as soon as possible.

A : Me too.

R : Me too. How about you, Niken?

N : I plan to continue my study to be a professional accountant.

Ad  : Wow.. Niken. You want to be a professional accountant. Good job, Girl!

N : Yeahh.. Where did you guys go after finished National Exam?

Ad : I went to Kapuas Hulu with my cousin as my best friend. We going to my grandmother house because she was sick and also take a holiday as well. While we were there, we visit Danau Sentarum to release of our stress.

A : I spend my long holiday just to study hard for prepare myself on college entrance examinations.

N : Me too, I spend my long holiday to prepare for apply being police woman and college entrance examinations. How about you, Rifa?

R : Me? I just spend my long holiday in my home, watching Korean Drama, learning Korean Language, and also study hard for college entrance examinations like you all do, because my best friend went to her hometown. How about your best friend?

N : My friends really busy because of preparing for college entrance examinations in order to can joining their wishing University.

A : My friend too. She continue her Diploma 3 study at Health Polytechnic University at Singkawang City as a Nurse.

Ad : My friend is busy too, because after they graduated from Senior High School they decided to apply for a job and many of them didn’t want to join University.

A : Unfortunately..

R : Oh my god! It’s 2 o’clock guys. Let’s go to bioskop, our film gonna playing 15 minute again.

N : Wait for me. I wanna fix my make up first.

Ad : Oh God. Come on. Let’s go, Guys.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

One Paragraph Closer with Fery

Story of Aulia life

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition