Dialogue


Name : Aliyah Savira Arditha, Nanda Secha, Melati Christy Butar-Butar, Rosi Sulistya
Class : Accounting C 2017
Bahasa Inggris Conversation

Setting : At Wifi Id Corner
Situation : Aliyah, Melati, Nanda and Rosi are classmates. After they back home from campus, they went to wifi id corner for discuss about food review.
Aliyah : Hi guys! I have a good recommendation place for hang out, the foods are so affordable and so yummy!
Nanda : What kind of that place?
Rosi : Is it the famous cafe in Pontianak named Borneo foodie?
Melati : Maybe yes, maybe no
Aliyah : Nope, you guys are wrong
Rosi : So, whats that?
Nanda : Yeah, c'mon tell us.
Aliyah : Hahaha you guys are so funny, the place is Shinjuku Street Food.
Nanda, Rosi, Melati : Where's that?
Aliyah : At Nusa Indah 3 Street. Here i have em photo's food. Because yesterday i was went there for food review.
Nanda : Let me see! Let me see!
Aliyah : Here...!(showing the photo)
Rosi : Wow.... Its look so delicious! What kind of that food?
Melati : How the taste? Its look so yummy, i cannot!
Nanda : Yeah right! Lets go there!
Rosi : Yes we have to! When?
Nanda : Hmmm how about tomorrow night?
Aliyah : Sorry but i cannot going tomorrow, i have to take care of my brother, he's sick.
Melati : How about Saturday night? deal?
Nanda, Rosi, Melati : Yeahh deal!

Situation : Its Saturday night, they have arrived at the cafe
Melati : Can you recommend me of their food Al?
Aliyah : Yes, of course. My favorite menu is Taichan, trust me its make you want to eat more and more!
Melati : Serously? Ok, i'll order it.
Rosi : Hmmm... i want order this one! *Chicken katsu*
Nanda : Flying noodle and ice tea, please
Melati : Flying noodle? Its so unique, i want one too.
Aliyah : You order two foods?
Melati : Yeah whats wrong? hahaha i'll do my diet later.
Rosi : In your dream Mel hahaha

Situation : While they waiting for the foods, they do the convestation
Nanda : By the way, after graduation soon, what will you guys doing?
Rosi : I want to find my prince and then we get married hahaha.
Melati : Is there somebody who want to marry you?
Aliyah : Calm! I'll support you, Ros! But don't forget to send me the clothing materials, okay?
Rosi : Easy, easy
Nanda : You want marry with who?
Rosi : With Jihoon oppa! *Jeojang!* hahaha
Melati : LOL hahaha. After graduation soon, i have planning that i will searching for job as Accountant then advanced ungraduation 2.
Rosi : Good job mel, how about you Al?
Aliyah : I have planning that i want to be civil servants, then how about you Nan?
Nanda : I want to continue my study in ungraduation 2

Situation : And then their foods has coming!
Melati : Wuahhh..... Why its so yummy! Its make me wanna crying!
Rosi : Hahaha LOL
Aliyah : I know, i was right.
Nanda : Yeah, the taste make me gonna be crazy!
Rosi : Why you guys are so alay?
Aliyah : Hahahaha, enough enough, just continue eating your foods guys.
Nanda : Aye aye captain!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favorite Cafe and My Favorite Menu, Boarding House Kid Edition

Story of Aulia life

One Paragraph Closer with Fery